Junior Associates in Corporate Law (0 – 2 years of experience)
As a Junior Associate specialized in corporate law, your main duties will include :
- Being involved in a wide variety of challenging files related to corporate law :
- venture capital transactions and fundraisings,
- non-for-profit law,
- commercial contracts,
- securities law,
- directors’ liability,
- shareholder disputes,
- post-acquisition disputes,
- corporate housekeeping;
- Directly managing files and clients with the support of senior lawyers;
- Being involved in the development of the department through visibility actions, such as pro bono assistance to early-stage startups in incubators, workshops or legal news;
- Being involved in the know-how development of the department.
What we expect
- You have successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in law, an additional Master is a plus;
- You have an outstanding academic track record and excellent analytical skills;
- You are a Dutch or a French native speaker with excellent command of English and a good command of the other national language;
- You are dynamic, rigorous, well-organized, a team player, curious about new developments in economy and law, business-minded and solution-focused. You can work well both in team and individually.
What we offer
- Work on challenging files in a Belgian leading law firm in the startup/scaleup, digital and tech sectors,
- Be part of growing niche law firm,
- An innovative approach to legal services based on long-term partnerships with innovative clients,
- The development of your entrepreneurial skills,
- Weekly language courses,
- A pleasant and respectful working environment with a young and dynamic team,
- A good work-life balance, and
- A competitive compensation.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to Thomas Daenen at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated confidentially.