We’re hiring an Associate – IP/ICT Law (+ 2 years’ experience)
Beyond Law Firm is a law firm focusing on the main areas of business law. Thanks to our drive and entrepreneurial spirit, we assist our clients in their strategic decisions establishing strong partnerships. We challenge our clients continuously providing them our specific point of view looking beyond the mere application of legislations, since there is more to law than laws.
All members of our team (composed of 2 partners and 5 associates) are specialized in their own practice areas given that we cover several aspects of law, including commercial law, corporate law and M&A, tax law, ICT, intellectual property and data protection & privacy.
As an Associate specialized in IP/ICT law, your main duties will include :
- being involved in a wide variety of files including, but not limited to, problematics related to data protection, ICT related matters, contractual matters, e-commerce, media law, telecommunication and intellectual property;
- working actively on the files, attending client meetings or calls and proposing solutions;
- providing advice to startups as well as to established Belgian and international corporations;
- undertaking research on several topics and translating such research into pragmatic advice;
- being involved in the development of the department through visibility actions, such as workshops or legal news.
What we expect :
- You have successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in law, an additional Master is a plus;
- You have an outstanding academic track record and excellent analytical skills;
- You have more than 2 years of experience in a law firm in IP/ICT law or Data Protection;
- You are a Dutch native speaker with excellent command of English and a good command of French;
- You are dynamic, rigorous, well-organized, a team player, curious about new developments in economy and law, business-minded and solution-focused.
What we our offer :
We offer challenging files in a Belgian leading law firm in the startup and scaleup sector, an innovative approach of legal services, the development of your entrepreneurial skills, language courses, a pleasant working environment with a young and dynamic team and a competitive compensation.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Moana Colaneri at email@example.com. All applications will be treated confidentially.