Managing Associate in IP/ICT Law (+ 5 years’ experience)
As a Managing Associate specialized in IP/ICT law, you will head the IP/ICT law practice within Beyond, which includes :
- Managing a wide variety of files including, but not limited to, problematics related to data protection, ICT related matters, contractual matters, e-commerce, media law, telecommunication and intellectual property;
- Supervising the work and the organization of the other junior associate(s);
- Providing advice to startups as well as to established Belgian and international corporations;
- Being involved in the permanent development of the firm through visibility actions;
- Being involved in the management of the firm.
What we expect
- You have successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in law, an additional Master is a plus;
- You have an outstanding academic track record and excellent analytical skills;
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a law firm in IP/ICT law or Data Protection;
- You are a Dutch or French native speaker with excellent command of English and the other national language;
- You are positive, dynamic, rigorous, well-organized, a team player, curious about new developments in economy and law, business-minded and solution-focused;
- Portable business is not a requirement.
What we offer
- Work on challenging files in a Belgian leading law firm in the startup/scaleup, digital and tech sectors,
- An innovative approach of legal services,
- The development of your entrepreneurial skills,
- Language courses,
- A pleasant working environment with a young and dynamic team and,
- A competitive compensation.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to Thomas Daenen at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated confidentially.