Junior Associate in IP/ICT Law (0 – 2 years of experience)
As an Associate specialized in IP/ICT law, your main duties will include :
- Being involved in a wide variety of files including, but not limited to, problematics related to data protection, ICT related matters, contractual matters, e-commerce, media law, telecommunication and intellectual property;
- Working actively on the files, attending client meetings or calls and proposing solutions;
- Providing advice to startups as well as to established Belgian and international corporations;
- Undertaking research on several topics and translating such research into pragmatic advice;
- Being involved in the development of the department through visibility actions, such as workshops or legal news.
What we expect
- You have successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in law, an additional Master is a plus;
- You have an outstanding academic track record and excellent analytical skills;
- You are a Dutch native speaker with excellent command of English and a good command of French;
- You are dynamic, rigorous, well-organized, a team player, curious about new developments in economy and law, business-minded and solution-focused.
What we offer
- Work on challenging files in a Belgian leading law firm in the startup/scaleup, digital and tech sectors,
- Be part of growing niche law firm,
- An innovative approach to legal services based on long-term partnerships with innovative clients,
- The development of your entrepreneurial skills,
- Weekly language courses,
- A pleasant and respectful working environment with a young and dynamic team,
- A good work-life balance, and
- A competitive compensation.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Thomas Daenen at email@example.com. All applications will be treated confidentially.